söndag 14 november 2010

Sunday

Hey, today I have done pretty much nothing. I have seen lord of the rings, swedish idol replay and slept.


From the first movie:
Here's my favourite quotes..

Arwen:

"Your time will come. You will face the same evil, and you will defeat it. The Shadow does not hold sway yet Not over you... not over me."

"It is mine to give to whom I will… like my heart."


Gandalf:

"Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?"

"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring, in which case you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought."

sorry for the geek in me :D


So for now Swedish Idol.. did you all think it was right Elin had to go? I think..

But the judges were kind of unsympathetic.
I mean the last extra performance was great. Andreas and Olle sang Blues Brothers and were fun





Lack of sympathy?

hehe.. xoxo!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar